Are you looking for inspiration to introduce collaborative teaching and learning in your classroom? Check out the 6 example learning scenarios below, which all have a focus on collaborative learning, and are intended to help you design meaningful learning activities using innovative pedagogical approaches. These scenarios aim to give you some ideas of the type of learning approaches, activities and even content you might wish to cover when designing your own collaborative learning lesson plan.
- Collaborative work - Towards a healthy city (CCL, Europe)
- iGroup - Collaboration and Assessment in a group (CCL, Europe)
- Personalisation – Topic: friction (CCL, Europe)
- Flipped Classroom (CCL, Europe)
- Art & Music - Creating an exhibition (NCCA, Ireland)
- Asteroids, impacts and craters (NCCA, Ireland)
- Asteroids Scenario Resources
Here you can find an empty Learning Scenario Template, originally developed within the Creative Classrooms Lab project. This learning scenario template can help you reflect and design your own learning activities.