CO-LAB MOOC still available as open course!
CO-LAB MOOC on Collaborative Teaching and Learning run very successfully on the European Schoolnet Academy in the fall 2016, with more than 2000 participants enrolled.
The course, focusing on how to integrate Collaborative Teaching and Learning into 21st century classroom, is organized in four modules and offers an overview on the topic.
- Definition and key aspect, with examples and experiences from other educators in real contexts
- Suggestions on how to embed it into the classroom and how to design lessons
- Presentation of the 6 collaborative learning scenarios created within the project, as well as of other key external resources
- Approach and a set of guidelines on assessing collaborative learning
- Perspectives on teacher collaboration, its challenges, conditions and benefits.
The MOOC is still available as open course. All the videos and resources are open and free to be watched and downloaded as self-study materials. The learning activities can also be used as guidelines to work on lessons planning, also in collaboration with other colleagues.
To access the materials, you can register on the Academy and access the course here www.europeanschoolnetacademy.eu/web/collaborative-teaching-and-learning
Have a look at this introductory video!